We are extremely honored to have been named “Non-Profit of the Year” for 2018 by the Jefferson Township Chamber of Commerce!
An Awards Dinner will be held on Thursday April 12th, 7 pm, at Casa Bianca Banquets in Oak Ridge to celebrate all of the honorees. The event is open to the public. Tickets are $50 per person and can be ordered online at http://bit.ly/jefftwp2018.
Other groups being honored include:
• Business of the Year – Nisivoccia LLP
• Non-Profit of the Year – Lake Hopatcong Foundation
• Educator of the Year – Dr. Lauren Boucher
• Student Scholarship Award winner – to be announced
• Public Service Award – Milton First Aid Squad Squad & Jefferson Township Rescue Squad
Congrats to all!